New on the forum here

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
Twistedjay
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1991 spacecab

New on the forum here

Postby Twistedjay » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:32 am

Hello everybody. My name is jay. I currently have a 91 spacecab. This is the 4th isuzu i have owned. Has air ride all around. Have been building this one over the last 7 months. Befor that had a 91 regular cab with full air ride as well that i drove almost daily for 9 years. Had A stock 88 regular cab and a 93 amigo as well. Love these little trucks. I am addicted to them i guess you can say. Currently live is washington state bjt hetting ready to move back to az in a few weeks. If there is anything else yoh would like to know feel free to ask

puttputtinpup

Re: New on the forum here

Postby puttputtinpup » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:37 am

Welcome to the site, Jay. I've always liked the Amigo.

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: New on the forum here

Postby JoeIsuzu » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:21 am

Jay,

Welcome to the site. Wow, moving from WA to AZ. Huge change of scenery!

Jack