Gus

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
Gus
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1988 Isuzu Pickup 2.3 ltr 2wd no ac ,manual steering,powerbrakes

Gus

Postby Gus » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:12 am

I’m Gus I’ve been in the group a while but not very active. I have a ‘88 Pickup 2wd short bed, it has 5spd. It doesn’t get driven much, mostly just a yard truck and for running up to the gas station.id like one day to put a diesel and a/c in it. No a/c is a big reason it doesn’t get driven.summers in south Alabama are really tough with no a/c!

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Gus

Postby JoeIsuzu » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:52 am

Hi, Gus. I moved your intro here. It was originally posted in another topic.

Welcome to the site. Since there were no P'ups after 1987, we call your truck a "Pickup" (that's Isuzu's bright idea, not mine. ;) ).

You've been here almost a year now, so I'm pleased to finally "meet you"!

Jack

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:35 pm

Welcome to the site, Gus

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Postby JoeIsuzu » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:13 pm

Gus, what part of Alabama are you in?

Jack

Gus
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1988 Isuzu Pickup 2.3 ltr 2wd no ac ,manual steering,powerbrakes

Postby Gus » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:01 am

I’m in Irvington. Between Mobile and BayouLaBatre.

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin

Postby JoeIsuzu » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:21 am

Gus wrote:I’m in Irvington. Between Mobile and BayouLaBatre.
Part of Alabama is pretty close to me -- but not that part. ;)

I'm in Germantown TN (next to Memphis).

Jack

Gus

Postby Gus » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:33 am

JoeIsuzu wrote:Hi, Gus. I moved your intro here. It was originally posted in another topic.

Welcome to the site. Since there were no P'ups after 1987, we call your truck a "Pickup" (that's Isuzu's bright idea, not mine. ;) ).

You've been here almost a year now, so I'm pleased to finally "meet you"!

Jack

Hello; never realized the change from pup to pickup.
I apologize for stumbling around here, I’m a bit technically challenged and not real framiliar with the edicat of these forums. It is a pleasure to be here. Thanks for haveing me.

Gus

Postby Gus » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:38 am

JoeIsuzu wrote:
Gus wrote:I’m in Irvington. Between Mobile and BayouLaBatre.
Part of Alabama is pretty close to me -- but not that part. ;)

I'm in Germantown TN (next to Memphis).

Jack

Nice country up there. I’m down on the coast.not to far from the pull a part in Mobile that just had the space cab arrive. Berry’s u pull it had a couple trucks in about 6 months ago. They didn’t last long!