in search of a working pull out car stereo

This is for "general" electrical discussions. Audio, security, remote start, and power accessories should go here, since they don't seem to fit anywhere else. Not for diesel-specific (like glow systems), or gasoline-specific (like ignition systems) topics.
hagasn

in search of a working pull out car stereo

Postby hagasn » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:50 am

let me know what you have. thanks
i am the original owner of a 91 Isuzu pickup. the rebuilt motor was bored .040 over with a Calmini camshaft and gemini turbo kit with intercooler. power to the wheels is handled by a centerforce gold clutch.

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: in search of a working pull out car stereo

Postby JoeIsuzu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:04 pm

Any particular car brand? Or are you looking for aftermarket? Are you looking for USB or Aux inputs?

Jack

hagasn

Postby hagasn » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:33 pm

i’m looking for something working. an old school tape player with cage and harness.
i am the original owner of a 91 Isuzu pickup. the rebuilt motor was bored .040 over with a Calmini camshaft and gemini turbo kit with intercooler. power to the wheels is handled by a centerforce gold clutch.

hagasn

Postby hagasn » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:43 pm

hagasn

Postby hagasn » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:59 pm

seriously still looking. i would like the stereo to have two RCA preamp outputs. i think it would pretty kewl to have a period correct pullout radio in my one owner 29 y.o truck at the local truck and car show. it’s just different like our isuzu trucks

hagasn

Postby hagasn » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:09 am

hagasn wrote:seriously still looking. i would like the stereo to have two RCA preamp outputs. i think it would be pretty kewl to have a period correct pullout radio in my one owner 29 y.o truck at the local truck and car show. it’s just different like our isuzu trucks