Hello

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
brian5678
Isuzu vehicle(s): former 1988 isuzu 4x4 pu

Hello

Postby brian5678 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:57 am

I was an original owner of 1988 Isuzu 4x4 pickup. I sold it in 2015 with 150K miles on it. I did most of the maintenance and repairs on it. I kept detailed records of all the part numbers, and have pictures of some of the repairs. I did use it a little off road. I replaced the tires only once and only needed to do the brakes after 110Kmiles.

puttputtinpup

Re: Hello

Postby puttputtinpup » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:22 am

Welcome to the site! I suppose you're probably in the market for another one. Even if not, you're welcome to stick around and help someone else through a troubleshooting crisis with their truck. ;)
Last edited by puttputtinpup on Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thought i fixed that typo!

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Hello

Postby JoeIsuzu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:04 am

Yeah, welcome aboard, and are you looking for another one?

Jack