'92 Isuzu Pickup Owner

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
rasherr
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1992 Pickup 2.3L

'92 Isuzu Pickup Owner

Postby rasherr » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:09 am

Hello everyone,

About 8 years ago I inherited a '92 pickup from my wife's grandfather. She had many fond memories around the truck so I decided to get it running again. It has been my daily driver for several years now.

It's 2wd with the 2.3L and carb. I live in Colorado and really wanted 4wd. Long story short, I am currently in the middle of doing a frame swap! I just hope I get it done before it gets cold. I'm stuck riding my motorcycle until its finished.

Thanks,
Ryan

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: '92 Isuzu Pickup Owner

Postby JoeIsuzu » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:58 pm

Welcome to the site. Wow, I was under the impression that the 2wd and 4wd Pickups shared the same frame. I think that's true for 1st-gen Amigos, so I assumed the same for Pickups. Learn something new every day!

Jack

puttputtinpup

Re: '92 Isuzu Pickup Owner

Postby puttputtinpup » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:42 pm

Welcome to the site!