Puerto Rico P'UP '84

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
PRPUP
Isuzu vehicle(s): '84 Isuzu Pickup Diesel

Puerto Rico P'UP '84

Postby PRPUP » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:09 pm

Hi,

I recently acquired this '84 Pup Diesel 4x2 with a short bed. It has original paint and 63K on the odometer. I'm really lucky to have found this especially down here in Puerto Rico. There's probably less than five on the road. It was from the original owner who bought at the a now nonexistent dealer. This was a real barn find. Engine feels brand new, still had the original factory air filter and fuel filter. it had a few rust spot from a leaky roof in a farm as it was sitting for 13 years without being driven. Everything works great even the original fm radio. I thought I would share the love since I had an 83' diesel before in WA and found about you guys!
Attachments
IMG_20180725_150536.jpg
IMG_20180725_170256.jpg

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Puerto Rico P'UP '84

Postby JoeIsuzu » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:55 pm

Welcome to the site! I don't want to get technical here, but driving a P'up with a timing belt that sat for 13 years is scary.

Jack

puttputtinpup

Re: Puerto Rico P'UP '84

Postby puttputtinpup » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:15 am

Welcome to the site! Great score!