Hello from Wyoming

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
Butterbean2
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1982 chevy luv diesel 4x4

Hello from Wyoming

Postby Butterbean2 » Fri May 11, 2018 2:17 pm

I have a 1982 LUV diesel 4x4 diesel. The truck has seen better days for sure and would like to gain more knowledge of the little truck. My friend had one years ago and it was awesome and I've finally here recently found 2 of the trucks.

puttputtinpup

Re: Hello from Wyoming

Postby puttputtinpup » Fri May 11, 2018 4:21 pm

Welcome to the site! We'll try to help any way we can (if you invite me out there to hunt)

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Postby JoeIsuzu » Fri May 11, 2018 8:19 pm

Welcome aboard. So do you have one, or two P'ups/LUVs?

Jack

Butterbean2
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1982 chevy luv diesel 4x4

Postby Butterbean2 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:24 am

I have one now and supposed to pick the other one up in a week or so and they are both luvs