Intro

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
82 chevy toy
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1982 Luv diesel 2.2

Intro

Postby 82 chevy toy » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:21 pm

Hi, I guess my Love for mini trucks started when I was 16 .. let’s say in the early 90s, my first mini was a 81 VW truck and I had so many fun times with it . But this is my first Chevy Luv and it is a 1982, with a c223 in it and I love the euphoria I get when I drive it .. but let’s be honest that a 58 hp motor will not survive these days on the interstate.. I would like to keep it as original as possible, but I don’t want to be run over either!!! I have decided to see just what I can do for my toy Luv !!

Thanks for the knowledge that I hope to come by!!!

puttputtinpup

Re: Intro

Postby puttputtinpup » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:10 am

Welcome to the site!

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Intro

Postby JoeIsuzu » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:30 am

Welcome to the site.

Is this 2wd, or 4wd? Back when mine (2wd) was my daily driver, 75 mph interstate commutes were pretty routine. Just how fast do you need to go?

Jack