Old Glory

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
TheDukeofDoog
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1984 isuzu p'up diesel

Old Glory

Postby TheDukeofDoog » Sat May 16, 2020 8:19 pm

Hello everyone! I am TheDukeofDoog (just my online name) and I have just purchased a 1984 isuzu pup diesel. I love this truck! My first truck ever and my second car. This truck was given to me after I lost my first car back on Christmas last year. She was a prayer answered so that is why I named her Old Glory. I am still learning how to be my own mechanic and I found this forum which appears to be full of guys with wisdom. So here is to many adventures and it's a pleasure to me you all!

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Old Glory

Postby JoeIsuzu » Sat May 16, 2020 8:41 pm

Welcome to the site, Doug. What kind of condition is Old Glory in? How many miles?

I hear Texas is a pretty big place. ;) What part are you in?

Jack

TheDukeofDoog

Postby TheDukeofDoog » Sat May 16, 2020 9:21 pm

Thanks! She is in pretty good shape, AC needs some work and the right blinker blinks fast even though the bulbs and flasher are good (post to come on those). Love this thing to death. As for Texas I am in DFW, area.

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Sun May 17, 2020 6:46 am

Welcome to the site

Rjonesy
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1986 Turbo Diesel Space Cab LS

Postby Rjonesy » Fri May 29, 2020 5:33 pm

Hey Doog - Haven't seen many P'Ups around here lately. I'm out in Mesquite. Maybe see ya on the road sometime.

TheDukeofDoog

Postby TheDukeofDoog » Fri May 29, 2020 9:51 pm

Rjonesy wrote:Hey Doog - Haven't seen many P'Ups around here lately. I'm out in Mesquite. Maybe see ya on the road sometime.

Lol that would be sweet!