ANY INTEREST IN DOING A MEET?

the_hawk

ANY INTEREST IN DOING A MEET?

Postby the_hawk » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:14 am

I live in Concord, NC but would be willing to travel just need to put some new tires on the ol pup. Found a place that does tires $20 a piece mounted and balance included tax to just $80 and walk out. Post up if you have any interest i'll schedule the gathering just let me know if anyone is interested. I'm a PUP LOVER :D :D :D :D

puttputtinpup

Re: ANY INTEREST IN DOING A MEET?

Postby puttputtinpup » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:12 pm

the_hawk wrote:I live in Concord, NC but would be willing to travel just need to put some new tires on the ol pup. Found a place that does tires $20 a piece mounted and balance included tax to just $80 and walk out. Post up if you have any interest i'll schedule the gathering just let me know if anyone is interested. I'm a PUP LOVER :D :D :D :D
How ironic. Our very first Pup meet was in Concord exit 49 off I-85 at the Quaker Steak & Lube. Check out the pictures of the Charlotte NC meet. I helped organize that one along with an Atlanta meet and the Graham, NC meet. We had about 50 people at the Graham meet. I transferred with my job and work out of town. I have very little time to spend on preparations, but if somebody else would like to put one together, go for it. I'll try to make it.
I have already committed to semi-organizing a meet in the Richmond, Va area next year. Visit that particular thread for more information. It you'd like to help Ed Wright with the planning, send him a PM (private msg).
Andy

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:17 pm

Here's the link to the current meet topic. It is a bit misleading because of the "Georgia" in the subject line, but plans are for it to be in Richmond. Maybe Jack could edit the subject line/topic to read Richmond. IDK..
viewforum.php?f=32
Andy

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Postby JoeIsuzu » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Looks like I need to reorganize that section (again). I'll look at it when I have some time. Meanwhile, you've left a note pointing people to where it's being discussed.

Jack

X-jeeper

Postby X-jeeper » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Dang I was hoping for a meet a little closer to home... oh well maybe next time!
81 LUV diesel 2wd 5 speed...driving it til the wheels fall off!

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:39 pm

X-jeeper wrote:Dang I was hoping for a meet a little closer to home... oh well maybe next time!

Richmond really isn't all that far away!! especially for a diesel! Come on, let's go.