The good, the bad, and the ugly.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Regular Member
- Posts: 10175
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:18 am
- Location: Winston Salem, NC
This fits into all three categories...good, bad & ugly. I had an old clip light that didn't work anymore. I had told Jerry at the Cayce Meet that I loved my Maglight w/ his suggested LED bulb. I expressed that I wished Maglight would come up with something to go on their flashlights to keep them from rolling around and away from you. Instead of throwing away the clip for the light, I fastened it to my Maglight. Not only does is stay put and not roll away when lying on the shop floor, I can also clip it and position it to stay pointed at my work.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19958
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:11 am
- Location: Germantown (next to Elvistown), TN
- Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest