New here

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
Lovemy6boys
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1993 Isuzu pickup standard 2.3L

New here

Postby Lovemy6boys » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Hi everyone!!! I am a momma of 6 boys and the husband and i own a 1993 Isuzu P’up standard 2.3. We fell in love with this little truck about 8 years ago and have used it on and off as a main vehicle. I have joined this site to look around for help on fixing it as my husband does most of our mechanical work but is just a household mechanic and not a professional. We would really like to fix it up and make it look and run like new again. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to learning a lot on this site and getting to know everyone!!

puttputtinpup

Re: New here

Postby puttputtinpup » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:56 pm

Welcome to the site! Y'all will will fit right in with us here

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Postby JoeIsuzu » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:38 pm

Welcome to the site!

Jack

Lovemy6boys
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1993 Isuzu pickup standard 2.3L

Postby Lovemy6boys » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:47 pm

Thanks guys!!