Lil Luv '79

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
gonzoguilt
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1979 Luv 1.8L 2WD

Lil Luv '79

Postby gonzoguilt » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:41 pm

Hi all,

I picked up a '79 2WD Luv for my gf almost two years ago. Fun lil truck, she likes it 'cause she doesn't feel pressured to drive fast, and that's because it doesn't go fast haha. Last winter was a bit unbearable with no heater, and the google-fu brought me here. Looking forward to sharing progress and photos of it (when I have some uploaded on this comp). Would really like to do a trooper motor/tranny swap one day, most likely in the summer when we'll be rippin around on 2 wheels while we can.

Cheers!

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Lil Luv '79

Postby JoeIsuzu » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:08 pm

Welcome to the site.

Jack

puttputtinpup

Re: Lil Luv '79

Postby puttputtinpup » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:32 am

Welcome to the site! Are you a member of luvtruck.com yet?

Return to “My P'up! (Introduce yourself here)”