1982 Isuzu Pup Intro

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
Pbowen
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1981 Isuzu Pup Diesel

1982 Isuzu Pup Intro

Postby Pbowen » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:18 pm

I just posted my first question to the forum so thought I better do an introduction! I'm actually doing this for my husband who is not technical and doesn't understand the internet! He loves using me to do his research so I joined this forum for him! We have a 1982 Isuzu Pup 2WD diesel that the Mr.loves more than most anything he owns. My Father-in-law also owns one just like ours and we have the body to my Fathers that was like ours. Needless to say we are a family that loves these little trucks. I'm hoping the forum helps the Mr. with his questions when he runs into road blocks. We live in Northwest Arkansas and not many people here have parts or can trouble shoot these trucks. We look forward to reading through a lot of the posts on the forum!

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: 1982 Isuzu Pup Intro

Postby JoeIsuzu » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:04 pm

Welcome to the site. Since you're in AR, that makes us neighbors. Whereabouts are you? We recently visited Bentonville, and really loved that part of the state.

Jack

puttputtinpup

Re: 1982 Isuzu Pup Intro

Postby puttputtinpup » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:30 am

Welcome to the site