help needed in Tacoma/seattle area

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
downunderyank
Isuzu vehicle(s): spacecab diesel Holden rodeo 1993, 1986 pup spacecab, 1987 pup spacecab

Postby downunderyank » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:30 pm

Hi all, we recently bought a spacecab pup at auction near tacoma and we thought we had someone that could pick it up and store it until we fly in to get it in march but that seems shaky now. Is there any Washington based folks willing to do a fellow puppet a solid? It needs to be picked up by the 12th Dec. It has no plates but I can organise a permit. Thanks in advance!
converted '86 diesel spacecab

downunderyank
Isuzu vehicle(s): spacecab diesel Holden rodeo 1993, 1986 pup spacecab, 1987 pup spacecab

Postby downunderyank » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:31 pm

Hi all, we recently bought a spacecab pup at auction near tacoma and we thought we had someone that could pick it up and store it until we fly in to get it in march but that seems shaky now. Is there any Washington based folks willing to do a fellow puppet a solid? It needs to be picked up by the 12th Dec. It has no plates but I can organise a permit. Thanks in advance!

downunderyank

Postby downunderyank » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:33 pm

Hi all, i'm sorry, i'm not new here or to pups but need some help. We recently bought a spacecab pup at auction near tacoma and we thought we had someone that could pick it up and store it until we fly in to get it in march but that seems shaky now. Is there any Washington based folks willing to do a fellow puppet a solid? It needs to be picked up by the 12th Dec. It has no plates but I can organise a permit. Thanks in advance!

gearbox

Re: help needed in Tacoma/seattle area

Postby gearbox » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:43 pm

I have done business with Yank . He can be trusted and is good for his word Someone give him a hand .
81 sport 4x4 diesel [parts]
81 micado 4x4diesel
97 ford 250 7.3 4x4
9600 ford [135 hp tractor]
84 MPG rust over rust 2x4 [parts]
91 space cab soon to be married to above MPG

downunderyank

Postby downunderyank » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:14 pm

Thanks for the endorsement Gearbox!

downunderyank

Postby downunderyank » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Ah well, i didn't get much support from the pup community this time around but that ok as I found out I have a cousin that lives 20 minutes from the auction place so I'm going to have it towed to hers and she'll store it at her place until we get back. Admin, thanks for putting this up in a prominent spot but you can delete this now if you like. Thanks

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Postby JoeIsuzu » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:21 pm

downunderyank wrote:Ah well, i didn't get much support from the pup community this time around but that ok as I found out I have a cousin that lives 20 minutes from the auction place so I'm going to have it towed to hers and she'll store it at her place until we get back. Admin, thanks for putting this up in a prominent spot but you can delete this now if you like. Thanks

I'll leave it, but I'll make it a normal post.

You may want to put something on the PlanetIsuzoo.com forum. They have a bigger membership base.

Jack

downunderyank

Postby downunderyank » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Thanks Jack, but I'd say it isn't going to be of any benefit to the future of any of our members so doesn't make sense to leave it clutter up the site. Delete it. Thanks for all the work you put in on the site, I really appreciate it!

Return to “My P'up! (Introduce yourself here)”