Introduction

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
Charpup
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1981 pup

Introduction

Postby Charpup » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Hello my name is John. I have 2 1981 pup's and 1 luv 1981. One I drive daily the other 2 for parts. I enjoy driving and talking to others that own one or owned one in past. meet puttuttinpup today and we talked about our pup's. Anyway that is about it for intro.

Thanks Charpup.
Attachments
Screenshot_20171205-144258.png

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Introduction

Postby JoeIsuzu » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:25 pm

Welcome to the site, John. Andy told us you’d be joining. :)

Jack

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Welcome to the site, John! Glad you finally joined. I didn't get the young man's name that was parked beside you who also had a diesel LUV. I did urge him to join up here.

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:22 pm

John has also already place numerous orders with Jerry Lemond, plus talked with him over the phone. And....guess who gave him Jerry's number? Good ol Larry Tesh

Return to “My P'up! (Introduce yourself here)”