‘91 2.3 5-speed

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
Scody56
Isuzu vehicle(s): 91 Pickup 2.3 5-speed

‘91 2.3 5-speed

Postby Scody56 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Just bought my truck, a 1991 Isuzu pickup 2.3 5-speed, about 3 weeks ago, was looking to get away from my geo tracker (my first car) because it seemed like every time I turn around something was tore up, seen this beauty on the Facebook marketplace, 71,000 original miles, no rust on the frame or body, runs great and it’s a 5-speed which I’d choose over an automatic any day. The only downside is it’s a 2wd but I’m sure I’ll be surprised by how good it will go with enough weight in the back.

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: ‘91 2.3 5-speed

Postby JoeIsuzu » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:33 pm

Welcome to the site, Cody. Your questions are posted here: viewtopic.php?t=24993

Jack

Return to “My P'up! (Introduce yourself here)”