Hello everyone....

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
SwampfoxPup64
Isuzu vehicle(s): Isuzu Pup 4X4 Gas

Hello everyone....

Postby SwampfoxPup64 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:18 pm

HI all my name is Michael and i have a 86 isuzu pup 4X4. I have only been the owner for a short time and have a lot to do to make this truck something that i can use every day. I hope that i can get and possibly give info on parts and how to fix the truck.
Attachments
IMG_1897.JPG

OzarkDaredevil
Isuzu vehicle(s): '81 Luv diesel 4x4

Re: Hello everyone....

Postby OzarkDaredevil » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:05 pm

Very nice looking rig. Welcome!
Tom
'81 4x4 diesel LUV - daily driver

Isuzu Faster
Isuzu vehicle(s): '86 1.9L G200Z 4-Spd. 2WD

Postby Isuzu Faster » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:52 pm

Nice truck, welcome! I don't think I've ever seen an '86 dark blue two-tone until now, so that's a pretty unique paint scheme!
~ Cheers, Steve.

1986 Isuzu P'up (Faster 2WD), 1.9L G200Z Gasoline, 4-spd, Beige Amino-Alkyd Enamel.

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Postby JoeIsuzu » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:44 pm

Welcome. That's really a nice specimen. Your username suggests' you're in the "low country" area of SC. We probably have other members near you. In fact, another member just signed up from Myrtle Beach, but he has not completed his registration yet.

Jack

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:44 am

Welcome to the site, Michael! We have one member that lives just outside of Charleston (most of the tIme). Larry Quick. Goes by quicknotslow here on the forum. They are a couple other in the area, but I don't recall their names.