A Swedish guy with a new found love

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
Wärmen
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1981 Bedford KBD26

A Swedish guy with a new found love

Post by Wärmen »

Hi, I'm Gabriel from Sweden. I recently bought a Bedford KBD26 from 1981 and was digging for brake parts when I came across this lovely forum.

The truck has a 2.0L Diesel, 5speed RWD.

My plans are to fix her up for a inspection and get her to work as soon as possible.

Please let me know if I should add something more here.

/Wärmen
Attachments
20210722_213917.jpg
Never assume anything.
Dieselsmoke69
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1982 CHEVY LUV MIKADO C223 DIESEL 2wd,1981 Chevy Luv shortbed 2wd G180Z, 1981 Chevy Luv Mikado 4x4 G180Z redline weber 32/36

Re: A Swedish guy with a new found love

Post by Dieselsmoke69 »

Hello and welcome. Your in the right place here. If you have any questions many times you can merely do a quick search of the forum here and find the answers your looking for in a previous post. If not feel free to ask. When it comes to these vehicles theres no better place to find the answers or more knowledgeable people to help. Welcome aboard
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: A Swedish guy with a new found love

Post by JoeIsuzu »

Welcome to the site, Wärmen. We didn't get the 2.0L diesel engine here. The 2.2L was the only diesel option.

Jack