Introduction

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
bigben
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1995 2.3L Pickup

Introduction

Post by bigben »

I have a 2.3L 1995 Pickup. It’s my first vehicle, passed down since It was bought new. Always been reliable for me, besides minor repairs. It has around 125k miles (not certain, odometer stopped working) and has been an amazing manual vehicle to drive.
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Introduction

Post by JoeIsuzu »

Hi, Ben.

Welcome to the site. You're my neighbor, somewhere south of me. What part of Mississippi are you in?

It's always good to see these trucks that have stayed in the same family.

Jack
bigben
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1995 2.3L Pickup

Re: Introduction

Post by bigben »

I’m from Southeast MS, close to the the LA and MS state line on I-55.