New here

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
Xeno227
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1990 pickup 2.3

New here

Post by Xeno227 »

I have my 90 pickup, definitely not much to look at but she's mine and I'm hoping to keep her on the road until at least 300,000
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: New here

Post by JoeIsuzu »

Xeno227 wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:21 pm
I have my 90 pickup, definitely not much to look at but she's mine and I'm hoping to keep her on the road until at least 300,000
Welcome to the site. I don't recall seeing many member from your state. ;)

Jack
Xeno227
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1990 pickup 2.3

Re: New here

Post by Xeno227 »

Little town in the middle of nowhere 😅, I'm happy to be here and I hope I can get some knowledge about izzy and hopefully keep her road bound for as long as the engine can handle it