Hello i’m here with my new to me isuzu pup

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
Jeff8711
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1989 4x4 2.6L 5 speed reg cab pick up

Hello i’m here with my new to me isuzu pup

Post by Jeff8711 »

I purchased a 1989 regular cab four-cylinder five-speed four-wheel-drive isuzu pick up it is very similar to the one I had when I first got my drivers license basically my first carI am attempting to bring it back to it’s former glory so I am open to all comments and pointers etc. thank you to everyone in advance
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Hello i’m here with my new to me isuzu pICKup

Post by JoeIsuzu »

Welcome to the site!

Jack
Jeff8711
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1989 4x4 2.6L 5 speed reg cab pick up

Re: Hello i’m here with my new to me isuzu pup

Post by Jeff8711 »

How do you ask a question I would like to post a picture of some wiring And see if anybody knows if it’s factory or not
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Hello i’m here with my new to me isuzu pup

Post by JoeIsuzu »

Jeff8711 wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:50 pm
How do you ask a question I would like to post a picture of some wiring And see if anybody knows if it’s factory or not
To ask a question,click your way into the appropriate section (Electrical Troubleshooting, Maintenance, and Upgrades in this case). The click the "New topic" button, and do it like you did here.

To post a picture, while you're composing your message, scroll down to the tabs -- "Options | Attachments | Poll creation". Select "Attachments". Select a picture or pictures from your computer or mobile device. This will not work for pics that are not on your computer or mobile device (pics on Photobucket, or other sites).

Jack