Introduction

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
KillahKila
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1992 Isuzu pickup 2.3L

Introduction

Post by KillahKila »

Aloha, my name is Kila and I have a 1992 Pickup 2.3L, Weber, headers, and I put the 93 front end on it and chromed it out. #chrometothedome i pick up a extra motor and looking to make it action, maybe a turbo if I can find a kit or if anyone has one and put AC if anyone get the bracket
Thank you, Kila
D454043E-779F-4796-9714-F18A72B760D0.jpeg
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Introduction

Post by JoeIsuzu »

Kila,

Welcome. Over the years, we've had a few members from Hawaii. I just wonder if the same truck isn't reappearing every time it gets a new owner. :D You may want to do some searching if you're curious.

Just create new posts on the "Parts" section for whatever you're looking for. And piggybacking on someone else's 10-year-old posts isn't as effective. ;) Start your own. ;)

Jack