Hello

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
joeblue

Hello

Post by joeblue »

Hello,
I am a brewer and a biodiesel enthusiast. I own only diesel-fueled vehicles and I run them on the bio diesel that I make. I own and operate a brewpub/restaurant and 2 bars. Brewing beer for these businesses is my living. Our beer business includes a small self-distribution operation. Our diesel fleet to work this distribution business consists of a 1982 Isuzu P'up, a 1990 Ford F350, and a 1991 Ford F150 which is out of commission right now. I also have a 1991 Blue Bird Bus which we were using to shuttle customers to Spurs games before we came in to this pandemic and an International 1995 Dump Truck.
All run on biodiesel I make from the used fryer oil from the kitchen.
I hope to get support on the P'up, particularly fuel pump issues.
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Hello

Post by JoeIsuzu »

Welcome to the site! It's been about 7 years since you joined us, so it's good to hear from you.

Is it safe to assume you're in the San Antonio TX area ("Spurs")?

Jack