Hello

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
joeblue

Hello

Post by joeblue »

I'm a bio diesel enthusiast and brewer. I own a brewpub and save the spent oil from the kitchen fryer to make biodiesel. Though I'm not making any currently, I hope to be soon. I use the biodiesel I make in my work vehicles which are all diesel-fueled:

1982 Isuzu P'up
1991 Bluebird Bus
2006 TDI VW Bug
International DT466 Dump Truck

Not mentioned in the list is my 1991 Ford F150 with lift gate. It is out of commission and I'm not sure it will be put back in commission.
I'm glad to be here and I hope to talk to other experienced Isuzu owners to keep the P'up running.
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Hello

Post by JoeIsuzu »

Welcome to the site!

Oh, wow! First post, but you joined in 2013! :D

Jack
puttputtinpup

Re: Hello

Post by puttputtinpup »

Welcome