His and Her Diesel Pups (Re-Introduction)

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
BravoDrew

His and Her Diesel Pups (Re-Introduction)

Post by BravoDrew »

Hello all!

I first joined this forum in March 2014 when I got my first Isuzu P'up just a few years out of college when I lived in LA. It was the gray space cab model pictured below.

Over the last 7 years, this community has been invaluable in helping me keep my little gray rhino running! I've bought parts off members and even driven across states to meet them!

My girlfriend fell in love in with Gray Rhino (whom she named Chico) and bought the title off me last year. In exchange, she got me a new one, (whom we christened Chica) the white truck you see below. That one has a bench seat, long bed, beautiful original paint, original dash with no cracks. Bought it off a gentleman in Seattle last year who had really babied it its whole life. Runs like a top, no issues. Got super lucky!

Now we park our His and Her Pups side by side, as you can see.
Both are '86 factory turbo diesel 2.2, 5 speeds with PS. We just drove them all across California, Oregon, and Washington states in the last 6 months.

I've encouraged my girlfriend to start her own forum account. She's going to have plenty of questions. (Like: how do I get the (I'm an idiot) heat to work??)

Note sure how to change "Los Angeles" under my location. We moved to Spokane, WA this year. Any other forum members out this way?
Anyway, bout to go watch the Zags beat Baylor. GO ZAGS
Attachments
IMG_0165.JPG
IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0163_LI.jpg
IMG_0162.JPG
IMG_0161.JPG
New owner, '86 Isuzu P'Up Turbo Diesel SpaceCab, 5-spd, 2wd
guslevy
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1986 Isuzu Pup Turbo Diesel

Re: His and Her Diesel Pups (Re-Introduction)

Post by guslevy »

nice trucks !
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Post by JoeIsuzu »

Yep, she needs her own account!

Not lookin' so great for Gonzaga at the moment. Hope it improves.

Jack
puttputtinpup

Post by puttputtinpup »

Welcome to the forum! Beautiful trucks!
Dieselsmoke69
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1982 CHEVY LUV MIKADO C223 DIESEL 2wd,1981 Chevy Luv shortbed 2wd G180Z, 1981 Chevy Luv Mikado 4x4 G180Z redline weber 32/36

Post by Dieselsmoke69 »

Yep nice ones. Your in the right place here with these guys when it comes to the trucks for sure as you know. Good luck with them both!