Introduction

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
2four
Isuzu vehicle(s): 75 luv

Introduction

Post by 2four »

Hey folks,

I'm restoring a 75 chevy luv
Pics soon, but I hope this is the right place

Cheers
puttputtinpup

Re: Introduction

Post by puttputtinpup »

2four wrote:Hey folks,

I'm restoring a 75 chevy luv
Pics soon, but I hope this is the right place

Cheers

Welcome to the site. Have you joined luvtruck.com yet? The 75 luv is actually an Isuzu, as you know, and does share a few similarities with the 81-87 Pups. I've always thought that a diesel transplant into a 70's (and 1980) LUV would be a cool ride
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Introduction

Post by JoeIsuzu »

Welcome.

Welcome to the site. Yes, LUVTruck.com will be essential for your project. Traffic has slowed down there over the years, but they'll be happy to see a new member starting a restoration.

Jack