1986 Isuzu Pickup 2.2 Diesel with Automatic Tranny

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
whealthy
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1986 Isuzu P'Up. 2.2 Diesel, Automatic Transmission

1986 Isuzu Pickup 2.2 Diesel with Automatic Tranny

Post by whealthy »

Hello. This P'up is actually my father's. It is his second P'Up. He bought one new in 1985, diesel with manual transmission. After owning it for a couple of decades, he sold it. When he hit 75, he decided he wanted to go back to the "old days" and purchased this one. I can't say I am a big fan of the automatic transmission but it is good for putting around town.
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: 1986 Isuzu Pickup 2.2 Diesel with Automatic Tranny

Post by JoeIsuzu »

Welcome to the site.:)

Jack