Hello all. Again lol

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
FrameDragger
Isuzu vehicle(s): In market for Steel blue 92 isuzu space cab

Hello all. Again lol

Postby FrameDragger » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:39 am

Hello fellow isuzu lovers. Names Allen I'm in ks. I use to own a steel blue 92 isuzu. That I got stock then bagged it and put amigo fenders on and did all kinda motor work to the 2.3 it was a blast. Now I'm slowly looking for the isuzu I've always wanted. 92-95 space cab steel blue manual. But until that day comes. I hope lol. I have 2 foxbody mustangs one 331 turbo on a 347 n/a and a 95 tbird. family owned since my dad bought it. Thanks and cheers

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Hello all. Again lol

Postby JoeIsuzu » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:58 pm

Welcome aboard. What did you mean by "again"?

Jack

FrameDragger
Isuzu vehicle(s): In market for Steel blue 92 isuzu space cab

Postby FrameDragger » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:15 pm

Thank you kind sir. Meaning by having an isuzu before and now trying again to get another

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:16 am

Welcome to the site! Although what you're looking for isn't actually a Pup (81-87) but a pickup, you may have better luck finding one you're looking for for sale on www.planetisuzoo.com

We do have quite a few pickup owners here and you ARE more than welcome to hang out here. They do share a few similarities w the pup but not much