That guy

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
bnemec
Isuzu vehicle(s): No Pup, yet...

That guy

Postby bnemec » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:26 pm

So I read the "why should I do an intro" post stickied in this forum and quickly realized I'm the third guy to a T.
Sorry about that.
Trying to save face I'll introduce myself, but I doubt anyone will be more impressed when I'm done. I put a Isuzu engine (the kind I probably shouldn't mention here, I'll just say it ran a compressor to keep a trailer cold in a previous life) in my Case W4 mini loader. I should probably put the shovel down now...
So if you're wondering who has the yellow piece of junk implement in the "parking lot" I'm that guy.
I'm hoping that our common thread of an injection pump is sufficient to allow me a seat.

Thank you

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: That guy

Postby JoeIsuzu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:30 pm

A good intro does wonders. So at least your Isuzu now has its own set of wheels (or is it on tracks?). :lol:

Jack

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:08 pm

Welcome to the site!

Duck

Postby Duck » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:23 pm

Does it look like this ?
Attachments
w4.jpg
w4.jpg (33.98 KiB) Viewed 139 times
90 Dakota with C223

bnemec
Isuzu vehicle(s): No Pup, yet...

Postby bnemec » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:25 pm

Thank you for the welcome.

It is that model, but I resurrected it from a fertilizer plant so it was rusty bad. Several hours of hammer and pressure washer slowed the damage, but it still looks rough.

Oh, and mine has taller tires, I put a set of Michelin 11.00x16 XLs on it for little more soft surface driving.