Good morning and thanks for adding me!

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
URTOAST
Isuzu vehicle(s): Suzuki samurai swapped 2.2L Diesel

Good morning and thanks for adding me!

Postby URTOAST » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:58 am

Hello, My name is Brian and I enjoy tinkering with all different kinds of automotive projects.. I landed here after a recent Suzuki samurai purchase that just so happens to have a Isuzu turbo diesel in it. When I bought it, it didn't run. After a bit of wiring and a lot of fuel system work, it seems to run well. I look forward to learning a bit more about this engine while I'm here.

Thanks again for letting me join

-B

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Good morning and thanks for adding me!

Postby JoeIsuzu » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:14 am

Hi, Brian! I have a strong suspicion we've seen your Sami here before. ;) Got pics?

Jack

URTOAST
Isuzu vehicle(s): Suzuki samurai swapped 2.2L Diesel

Postby URTOAST » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Lol, sure... It's no "Chick magnet" I basically bought it because I liked the idea. So far its been a bear to start but once warm it starts quickly.. Pulled the timing belt and discovered that the timing was off by one tooth.. Hopping it starts a bit easier now. Once I get it running well, I'm going to swap it into a better body.
Attachments
20180902_132815_resized.jpg

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:10 am

Nice! Welcome to the site