This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
Kemmer1
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1982 2.2

Postby Kemmer1 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:36 am

Hey, my names chase and I’m from North Dakota.I have just joined. I just bought a 1982 2.2 I believe, that’s in rough shape and has a few problems that I’m hoping I’ll find out here aren’t major, and how to fix. So I have come here for help.

puttputtinpup

Re: New member

Postby puttputtinpup » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:03 am

Hello Chase and welcome to the forum! We'll help in any way we can

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Postby JoeIsuzu » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:04 am

Hi, Chase. Welcome to the site. I wonder if your P'up has any prior history on this site. That might help with troubleshooting. I'll do some searching when I have time.

Jack

makaraft
Isuzu vehicle(s): '81 Chevy Luv Diesel

Postby makaraft » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:40 pm

Hey chase, welcome to the site! What kind of issues are you having so far?

Kemmer1
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1982 2.2

Postby Kemmer1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:19 pm

I posted the problem on. Diesel maintenance and trouble shooting yesterday. Under won’t go over 50ish