Hello to ALL

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
DEMENTEDLIFEtm
Isuzu vehicle(s): Isuzu pickup

Hello to ALL

Postby DEMENTEDLIFEtm » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:04 pm

Im wanting to fix my truck and was hoping i can get some help. This is my truck and i will soon know more about the details of damage and particular parts needed in the rebuild. This truck was given to me by my grandpa and means alot to me. It has history. Lol i am going to post pictures. I will not make anymore posts unless there is a response to this one. A hello , maybe i can help. I dont know something and i will reply accordingly. :mrgreen:

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Hello to ALL

Postby JoeIsuzu » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:17 pm

Welcome to the site! I'm not sure I can help, but I'm pretty sure somebody can, once you post your questions.

It would be helpful if you would update the vehicle info in your profile. "Isuzu pickup" isnt all that much to go on. ;) Things like the year, 2wd/4wd, the engine, transmission, etc. are helpful.

And I especially love to see members with trucks that are part of their family history. :)

Jack

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:22 pm

Welcome to the site!

arrowmntdiesel

Postby arrowmntdiesel » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:27 pm

In order to "help" , Yes , we need to know what truck you have and where you are located? N. Cal is a big area. I'm up North of you in Medford, OR and have a lot of Pup Parts and very few Pickup Parts. Yes there is a difference.

Welcome
Mark
AAS degree Diesel Technology 2014, 10 yrs Isuzu Pup diesels. Owner: Arrow-Mountain Diesel services & Arrow-Mnt Windows, Medford, OR. Love God! One Marriage-One Wife, 2 awesome young ladies as my kids. Happily Married for 25+ years. One Blessed Man!

DEMENTEDLIFEtm

Postby DEMENTEDLIFEtm » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:09 am

Hello, im in redding. I think its a pickup. Im trying to figure out how to upload and image. It is a 2wd. Its not diesel. Its got under 100k on it. Thankyou for your replies.

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Postby JoeIsuzu » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:50 am

DEMENTEDLIFEtm wrote:Hello, im in redding. I think its a pickup. Im trying to figure out how to upload and image. It is a 2wd. Its not diesel. Its got under 100k on it. Thankyou for your replies.

Click the "Post reply" button or the "Full editor and preview" button. Then scroll down to where it says "Attachments". Then upload the image from your computer or your phone.

Jack

DEMENTEDLIFEtm

Pictures of my pickup

Postby DEMENTEDLIFEtm » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Its telling me to few of characters so im typing this so i dont have that as an issue hopefully.
Attachments
20180303_175510.jpg
My pickup
20180302_170351.jpg
My pickup

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin

Postby JoeIsuzu » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:04 pm

Wow, I know you said "damage", but I had no idea it was that extensive.

Now we know what you're driving, anyway. You need to get to know Ron / "lowzone". He probably has the parts you need, but he's on the other end of the country.

Jack

DEMENTEDLIFEtm

Postby DEMENTEDLIFEtm » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:47 am

Thanks Jack. I hope im able to fix it. Ive done an engine swap on a 92 honda and most of the time been capable of replacing most parts when needed on my vehicles but this isnt the same. I hope to get to pulling off the wrecked pieces soon and will then report back. I think i want a parts truck. I will have some help that knows more than i do.

DEMENTEDLIFEtm

Postby DEMENTEDLIFEtm » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:36 am

At the pick and pull i see a couple of rodeo's a 2000 and also a 2002. Will those parts work or any other rodeo's, possibly earlier years?

Return to “My P'up! (Introduce yourself here)”