New guy 1985 pu'p

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
Olds1977
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1985 p'up

New guy 1985 pu'p

Postby Olds1977 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:23 pm

Hi my name is Derek, this spring my grandfather gave me his 1985 Isuzu pu'p he bought brand new in fort dodge Iowa which happens to be the year I was born. It's brown with the 1.9 gas engine 4 speed manual 86xxx miles. I learned how to drive manual with this truck has manual windows bare bones truck. Thanks for letting me join, Derek

puttputtinpup

Re: New guy 1985 pu'p

Postby puttputtinpup » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:31 pm

Welcome to the site, Derek. Great story. We'd love to see pictures of it.
Currently P'up-less, but keeping my eyes open for a good deal
Click this link for misc. diesel technical bulletins & other info

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: New guy 1985 pu'p

Postby JoeIsuzu » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:12 pm

Derek,

It seems most of the surviving P’ups are diesels. I love getting new members who have inherited P’ups from their original owners. Hope we can help you keep it going.

Jack

Return to “My P'up! (Introduce yourself here)”