Hi All

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
jackaroo54
Isuzu vehicle(s): Jackaroo (TROOPER)

Hi All

Postby jackaroo54 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:20 am

I am the owner of a Holden Jackaroo DLX 4x4 Turbo Diesel Purchased New in July 86 and has a manufacture plate 5/86
it has 250,000 Km on the clock posting.php?mode=post&f=4#
Some years ago had the Turbo oil supply line fracture at night and pump the oil out well as it was a second car at the time it got placed in the shed and became a project

I believe these units were sold as Troopers in the US

I have joined this forum In the hope I can get some helpful info as I put it all back together again
I am nearing retirement and want to get out and doo a hole lot more 4X4 work and get to some great fishing spots
I live in St George South West Queensland 600 Km west of Brisbane approx GPS coordinates are -28.00o 148.000 the should be good enough to findSt George if you want

Thanks for allowing me to join and will see you soon
Mick
Jackaroo 54 Qld Aus

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: Hi All

Postby JoeIsuzu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:56 am

Welcome to the site.

Jack

puttputtinpup

Re: Hi All

Postby puttputtinpup » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Currently P'up-less, but keeping my eyes open for a good deal
Click this link for misc. diesel technical bulletins & other info

Return to “My P'up! (Introduce yourself here)”