New 84 pup owner

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. No technical questions here, please.
Forum rules
This forum is to be Family Friendly.

This is for "Introductions". Tell us about YOUR P'up, and a little about yourself (if you like). This is also the place for updates, tall tales, etc. about YOUR P'up. Include photos of your truck, if available (See this for an example).

This is not the appropriate place for technical questions. Please post those in the appropriate Troubleshooting or Upgrades section.
Thunder03
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1984 pup diesel 4 speed 2x4

New 84 pup owner

Postby Thunder03 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:23 pm

I just recently purchased an 84 pup with a 2.2 diesel and 4 speed from the original owner for next to nothing. The truck runs decent now that I got the gp's working. The body is in surprisingly great shape but the floor is shot and it's been cobbled together.

I'll mainly be reading about these trucks and looking for advise on where to get body parts and a few interior items. So far this site has helped me diagnose the gp circuit so hopefully it can pull through again.

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: New 84 pup owner

Postby JoeIsuzu » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:26 pm

Welcome aboard!

Jack

puttputtinpup

Re: New 84 pup owner

Postby puttputtinpup » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Welcome to the site!
Currently P'up-less, but keeping my eyes open for a good deal
Click this link for misc. diesel technical bulletins & other info

Return to “My P'up! (Introduce yourself here)”