Blinkers, rear lights, headlights out. Cab fuse box?

This is for "general" electrical discussions. Audio, security, remote start, and power accessories should go here, since they don't seem to fit anywhere else. Not for diesel-specific (like glow systems), or gasoline-specific (like ignition systems) topics.
kurt303
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1986 Isuzu Pup

Blinkers, rear lights, headlights out. Cab fuse box?

Postby kurt303 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:02 pm

My 86 pup only has the brights and internal cab light.

The guy at the auto parts store told me to look inside the cab fuse box but the only one I can find is the one under the hood.

I've already replaced the head light relay and blown fuses in the fuse box under the hood.

Please advise me thanks.

kurt303

Re: Blinkers, rear lights, headlights out. Cab fuse box?

Postby kurt303 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:29 pm

So i'm going to confess to something embarrassing. My lights, rear lights and blinkers are fine now.

What was my solution? i pulled on the push pull light switch i was unable to see for whatever reason.

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Postby JoeIsuzu » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:41 pm

:lol:

That's good news, even if a little embarrassing. :oops:

Jack

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:44 pm

kurt303 wrote:So i'm going to confess to something embarrassing. My lights, rear lights and blinkers are fine now.

What was my solution? i pulled on the push pull light switch i was unable to see for whatever reason.

That's kinda good news, but how did the headlight switch affect the blinkers?

kurt303

Postby kurt303 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:42 pm

puttputtinpup wrote:That's kinda good news, but how did the headlight switch affect the blinkers?

I don't know. hmm. At this point the blinkers will work when i pull the switch and if i don't pull the lever they will sometimes work internally but, they seem to be working more now.

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:28 pm

Sometimes the turn signals will quit working if the 4-way flasher switch has a bed connection and fail to reactivate the turn signal circuit after having used 4-ways. Most times cycling that switch on & off a few times will fix the problem.

kurt303

Postby kurt303 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:12 pm

puttputtinpup wrote:Sometimes the turn signals will quit working if the 4-way flasher switch has a bed connection and fail to reactivate the turn signal circuit after having used 4-ways. Most times cycling that switch on & off a few times will fix the problem.

I had to have my P'up towed yesterday and i found out that my hazard lights (4-way flasher) isn't working properly as well. I'll cycle the switch on & off a few times too see if that works. Thanks.