09 meet

crazyyth

Re: 09 meet

Postby crazyyth » Mon May 11, 2009 5:40 am

Gang,
just be prepared, the weather forcast so far is thunder storms all weekend for this area. bring ur rain gear!
Britt
1986 Isuzu P'up spacecab turbodiesel 4x4 5speed
1995 F350 Crewcab longbed 4x4 5 speed
2004 VW Passat TDI GLS

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Mon May 11, 2009 5:50 am

We all know that "the weather man can never get it right". This would be one time for it to hold true. I will be there one way or the other.
Andy

Spot

Postby Spot » Mon May 11, 2009 7:32 am

Raining right now in the area. I am going to contact 1badluv (Mike) today to see if we can hook up late this afternoon to see what all he needs since I am close. We'll try for good weather and plan for bad (seems I heard that somewhere) looking forward to meeting you all Spot
1982 2wd longbed diesel (daily driver)
Parts and Projects:
1982 2wd longbed diesel
1983 4wd shortbed diesel
1986 2wd gas
1981 4wd gas
1986 2wd spacecab gas

86TurboP'up

Postby 86TurboP'up » Mon May 11, 2009 8:31 pm

I may bring my 83 down instead of the 86turbo since the weather is supposed to be bad
86 P'up Turbo Diesel 2wd longbed
68,000 Original Miles
settin on 18s
86 P'up Diesel 4X4 longbed
83 P'up gasser 2wd shortbed now diesel
84 P'up gasser 2wd shortbed
84 P'up Diesel 2wd longbed
93 chevy silverado
07 gmc sierra 1500
88 peterbilt 377
04 harley

Gerald K4NHN

Postby Gerald K4NHN » Mon May 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Steve and I are staying at the Comfort Suites Graham on Woody Drive, so look us up Friday night, if both trucks make it. It wouldn't dare rain on us..
Gerald K4NHN
Cayce, SC

"One test is worth a thousand opinions"

1983 LS DIESEL LONG BED 2 W/D 126K miles

1986 LS Trooper Tubro Diesel 4 W/D 186K + miles SOLD

Mini-Pup-Charles

Postby Mini-Pup-Charles » Mon May 11, 2009 9:29 pm

ok... some crazy...........ladie desides to pull across the road infront of me and hit the brakes. i swerve an d tried to miss but didnt.......took my driver side mirror off and bustin the side marker lense. im glad im steel and she was plastic. it would have been alot worse. ANYWAYS.......does any one goin to the meet saturday have a side marker lense i can buy from you???????? please......
1981 isuzuPup 2.2 diesel- bagged and boddied short bed, 5 speed 34'' shifter, twin stacks. ("The Mistress")

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Tue May 12, 2009 12:05 am

Mini-Pup-Charles wrote:ok... some crazy...........ladie desides to pull across the road infront of me and hit the brakes. i swerve an d tried to miss but didnt.......took my driver side mirror off and bustin the side marker lense. im glad im steel and she was plastic. it would have been alot worse. ANYWAYS.......does any one goin to the meet saturday have a side marker lense i can buy from you???????? please......

I'm brining a front bumper that's a little dinged up. I think it still has a marker light in it on one side. The other is gone. Post a picture of your mirror style. Somebody may have an extra. I'm bringing a set of chrome mirors off an 81 luv 4x4 to sell/trade.
Andy
sorry about your truck

Mini-Pup-Charles

Postby Mini-Pup-Charles » Tue May 12, 2009 8:15 am

puttputtinpup wrote:
Mini-Pup-Charles wrote:ok... some crazy...........ladie desides to pull across the road infront of me and hit the brakes. i swerve an d tried to miss but didnt.......took my driver side mirror off and bustin the side marker lense. im glad im steel and she was plastic. it would have been alot worse. ANYWAYS.......does any one goin to the meet saturday have a side marker lense i can buy from you???????? please......

I'm brining a front bumper that's a little dinged up. I think it still has a marker light in it on one side. The other is gone. Post a picture of your mirror style. Somebody may have an extra. I'm bringing a set of chrome mirors off an 81 luv 4x4 to sell/trade.
Andy
sorry about your truck

thanks. the mirror is an after market from autozone. im not worried bout it. its 12 bux.
im also bringin my rear bumper if anyone wants or needs it. i dont have any hard wear for it tho. it was in the bed off the truck when i got it.
1981 isuzuPup 2.2 diesel- bagged and boddied short bed, 5 speed 34'' shifter, twin stacks. ("The Mistress")

scromer

Postby scromer » Tue May 12, 2009 8:58 am

i'll be bringing my camcorder, laptop and verizon aircard, i hope everything will work in that location.
you never know, it's all up to the location of verizon "data" towers.

looking forward to coming. leaving about 1-2pm on friday from columbia, sc. will be there 6-8pm if my
dads (GCromer / k4nhn) pup dont run out of "diesel". he's only getting 24mpg on his... :lol: I have to play
with him when I can.

Let me know if i need to take any more electronics.
stephen
803-467-9518

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Tue May 12, 2009 11:01 am

scromer wrote:i'll be bringing my camcorder, laptop and verizon aircard, i hope everything will work in that location.
you never know, it's all up to the location of verizon "data" towers.

looking forward to coming. leaving about 1-2pm on friday from columbia, sc. will be there 6-8pm if my
dads (GCromer / k4nhn) pup dont run out of "diesel". he's only getting 24mpg on his... :lol: I have to play
with him when I can.

Let me know if i need to take any more electronics.
stephen
803-467-9518
don't forget the screen. I'll make sure your dad wins the gas can as a door prize!! :lol: :lol:
Andy

swvaed
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1990 Pickup long cab 5 speed

Postby swvaed » Tue May 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Scromer, if you're bringing a laptop, I'll have a flashdrive with mp3's for you to download. I've been collecting music for a car show we're having. I have over two hours so far, no repeat, everything from country to rock, ZZ Top to hillbilly bluegrass. All about cars, trucks, roads, driving, etc.
92 Pickup 2.3 5spd Available/Parts/Salvage title
90 Long cab 2.6FI 5spd My project
87 PUP 1.9 4spd Available/Project/Parts/Clear title
74 VW Superbeetle Available/Clear title
61 VW Rail Available/Va. Street legal/Clear title
99 S10/DD
01 Jimmy/Better DD

Twin_Stacks

Postby Twin_Stacks » Tue May 12, 2009 6:35 pm

swvaed wrote:Scromer, if you're bringing a laptop, I'll have a flashdrive with mp3's for you to download. I've been collecting music for a car show we're having. I have over two hours so far, no repeat, everything from country to rock, ZZ Top to hillbilly bluegrass. All about cars, trucks, roads, driving, etc.

Do you have "Hey Little Cobra" on there too? (good song)
Jared
1986 Isuzu Pup diesel, 5spd, 3" stacks, custom flat bed

PUPdiesel
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1986 Isuzu Trooper II diesel

Postby PUPdiesel » Tue May 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Well guys I still plan on coming to the meet up this Saturday and I may not be coming down in an Isuzu. I'm working on my Trooper now and just need to finish installing a new clutch disc/pressure plate and reinstall the transmission/drivetrain. Oh, I also have to get it inspected too as my annual state inspection ran out back in August 08. I had planned on putting a new Centerforce clutch set in the Trooper, but problem is I can't get a Centerforce in just a few days. Looks like at least a week wait for one, but I'll be really pushing it to come to the meet with it. That still does not mean I'm not coming though and I actually have not even done a mapquest from where I'm at in PA to the meet location in Graham, NC. Either way it looks like I'll need to leave by at least 6 or 7 am in the morning. Andy, do you know if John is coming to the meet from Union, SC? I sent him at least two PMs in the past 2-3 months to see if I'd be able to come get the pickup cab I bought from him awhile back at this weekend's PUP meet, but never did get a reply from him. If he will be there and possibly will be hauling the cab with him then I'll drive down my 93 Dodge with 9' flatbed to haul the cab back home. If he doesn't plan to haul the cab to the meet which may be too much for him then I'd possibly be willing to drive back to his place in SC to get it. I mean hey at that point I've driven at least 75% the drive to come to his place in SC by going to the PUP meet in NC. Paying for fuel in the truck won't be the greatest, but if I feather the pedal I can get every bit of 19 mpg in the truck being a 1-ton 4x4 dually. If I have any intention or plans to fix and get my Chevy LUV back on the road I need to get the cab for sure. Either way I'm looking forward to coming down this Saturday to get Isuzu excited! And really looking forward to meeting everybody too! I plan on wearing my IsuzuPUP.com t-shirt also.

Sal
1986 Isuzu Trooper II diesel
265/75/R15 tires
Centerforce dual-friction clutch
w/ 81 C223, needs a turbo!

Paul

Postby Paul » Tue May 12, 2009 11:50 pm

Have fun you guys. If it rains think of us here in California, very dry.

Paul
'84 P'UP 2 wd diesel, 5 spd with 0.78 fifth gear and differential back to 3.73.

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Wed May 13, 2009 12:00 am

PUPdiesel wrote:Well guys I still plan on coming to the meet up this Saturday and I may not be coming down in an Isuzu. I'm working on my Trooper now and just need to finish installing a new clutch disc/pressure plate and reinstall the transmission/drivetrain. Oh, I also have to get it inspected too as my annual state inspection ran out back in August 08. I had planned on putting a new Centerforce clutch set in the Trooper, but problem is I can't get a Centerforce in just a few days. Looks like at least a week wait for one, but I'll be really pushing it to come to the meet with it. That still does not mean I'm not coming though and I actually have not even done a mapquest from where I'm at in PA to the meet location in Graham, NC. Either way it looks like I'll need to leave by at least 6 or 7 am in the morning. Andy, do you know if John is coming to the meet from Union, SC? I sent him at least two PMs in the past 2-3 months to see if I'd be able to come get the pickup cab I bought from him awhile back at this weekend's PUP meet, but never did get a reply from him. If he will be there and possibly will be hauling the cab with him then I'll drive down my 93 Dodge with 9' flatbed to haul the cab back home. If he doesn't plan to haul the cab to the meet which may be too much for him then I'd possibly be willing to drive back to his place in SC to get it. I mean hey at that point I've driven at least 75% the drive to come to his place in SC by going to the PUP meet in NC. Paying for fuel in the truck won't be the greatest, but if I feather the pedal I can get every bit of 19 mpg in the truck being a 1-ton 4x4 dually. If I have any intention or plans to fix and get my Chevy LUV back on the road I need to get the cab for sure. Either way I'm looking forward to coming down this Saturday to get Isuzu excited! And really looking forward to meeting everybody too! I plan on wearing my IsuzuPUP.com t-shirt also.

Sal

As far as I know, he's coming. I hope he won't mind my giving you his
I'm looking forward to meeting you. Be careful coming down. Leave a little earlier than 7, or the night before. We're gonna get together at Mike's at about 10-11 am. I'm sure there will be many there before that too.
Andy
Last edited by puttputtinpup on Wed May 13, 2009 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: erased ph numbers. Thought I was in PM mode lol