A HUGE Thanks for the HAT!

If you're on the West Coast or close to it, please make sure your "Location" is filled out in your forum profile. Larry (quicknotslow) is hoping to send out PMs regarding plans for this.
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

A HUGE Thanks for the HAT!

Post by JoeIsuzu »

Guys, Mark hinted that he was sending a hat. I had a feeling he had some sort of surprise up his sleeve. But I had no idea you PASSED the hat around. I can't tell you how much that means. You really shouldn't have done that, but I've always told people they should accept gifts graciously. I really appreciate it, and I'll put it to good use. I'm planning to split it with the guy who provides the server for our site, since he recently added a hard drive and some memory to it. The rest will probably get me started on a heater core replacement or rebuild.

The timing was great. I just started a new assignment at work, and I haven't had much time for the site. I found myself getting grumpy over small stuff like people posting in the wrong category. Your gift helped me put things into a better perspective, so I'll try to get over the grumpiness.

I'll post a photo wearing the hat when I get a chance.

Thanks again!
Jack
arrowmntdiesel

Re: A HUGE Thanks for the HAT!

Post by arrowmntdiesel »

Jack,

Your contributions daily to this site and your vigilance to keeping it clean and organized are very much appreciated!!!! The West coast meet would not have ever happened if it had not been for your efforts on this site!

A BIG Thank-you right back at you!!!! :) :) :!:

Mark
AAS degree Diesel Technology 2014, 15 yrs Isuzu Pup diesels. Owner: Arrow-Mountain Diesel services & Arrow-Mnt Windows, Medford, OR. Love God! One Marriage-One Wife, 2 awesome young ladies as my kids. Happily Married for 30+ years. One Blessed Man!
Cronk

Post by Cronk »

Yes Jack, thanks for putting this site together.

Your diligence keeping those spam bots at bay and keeping everything catagorized is something we all take for granted.
"Tougher that the world's toughest roads. Isuzu Driving into your future."
puttputtinpup

Post by puttputtinpup »

Dittos! :wink:
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Post by JoeIsuzu »

Just an FYI. You don't know my friend who provides us space on his server, but I passed 1/2 of this on to him. He has been very good to us. He asked me to express HIS gratitude to you.

Jack
quicknotslow

Post by quicknotslow »

Jack,

We all here can't thank You and Him enough! I was thinking is that Yankey money any good back there? :wink: Thanks again.
Larry

1982 LONG BED DIESEL
1986 TURBO SPACE CAB With 59034 Miles
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin

Post by JoeIsuzu »

quicknotslow wrote: I was thinking is that Yankey money any good back there? :wink: Thanks again.
Yankey money works just fine even down here!

Jack
arrowmntdiesel

Post by arrowmntdiesel »

I gotta laugh at that since I am right in the middle of where all that was fought over. A visit to Gettysburg is in another few days. Having a blast with my youngest daughter who is on her US historic tour with her 8th grade class.

Still to keep on subject though...... A Great big Thanks again.

Mark
AAS degree Diesel Technology 2014, 15 yrs Isuzu Pup diesels. Owner: Arrow-Mountain Diesel services & Arrow-Mnt Windows, Medford, OR. Love God! One Marriage-One Wife, 2 awesome young ladies as my kids. Happily Married for 30+ years. One Blessed Man!
puttputtinpup

Post by puttputtinpup »

arrowmntdiesel wrote: A visit to Gettysburg is in another few days.

Mark

It would be neat if you could meet up with Pupdiesel while you're up that way. He's just a short distance East of Gettysburg in Glenville. Well, its' only an inch or two on the map.