Sneak peak

If you're on the West Coast or close to it, please make sure your "Location" is filled out in your forum profile. Larry (quicknotslow) is hoping to send out PMs regarding plans for this.
overland47

Sneak peak

Postby overland47 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:29 pm

I can't believe nobody beat me too it.....

Here's a few pics of the meet.... More will trickle in as everyone gets back home. Paul was the main camera man and had to have taken a few hundred pics.... those will be up for everyone's enjoyment soon.

All I can say is it was a blast. Mark and Teresa are AWESOME hosts, and it could not have been better. The only complaint I have is that there was not enough hours in the day, it went by way too fast.

It was a lot of fun meeting everybody and putting some faces to the names. It was neat seeing everybody's trucks and how we've all made them unique in one way or another. You couldn't ask for a better group of people. Another thing that amazed me is how many other interests we had in common other than Isuzu's. I'm looking forward to next year already.... :mrgreen:

I definitely need cruise control before I attempt another 800 mile round trip in the Pup again...... lol. This was the first trip more than 50 miles one way for my truck since I built it. I'm happy to say it went flawless. 29 mpg going down and 33 mpg coming back. Never did find a hill that would slow it down..... or even really make it work hard for that matter..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CIMG0494 (Small).JPG
Half the fleet...

CIMG0495 (Small).JPG
The other half (these were taken on Sunday, so there's a few less here than yesterday

CIMG0496 (Small).JPG
Getting ready for the EXCELLENT steak and eggs breakfast Teresa cooked for us

CIMG0499 (Small).JPG
Paul giving a demo on testing/rebuilding injectors
-Anthony

Image Image

puttputtinpup

Re: Sneak peak

Postby puttputtinpup » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:01 am

The pictures look great. I need to see more!! Did anybody get a close up shot of the hats?
Andy

CabezonBD

Postby CabezonBD » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:55 pm

Many, Many, Many thanks to Mark & Teresa along with his entire family, both old and young; Paul, Steve, Larry for all the effort of putting this together. We had some really great demos & show & tell sessions. It was fantastic to see and meet everyone face to face as well as check out their trucks. What a wonderful group of people this club has, I feel really to have met you this weekend.

I look forward to the next one, and I will have my pup next time.

ps.....I agree, the time went by way too fast.

Thanks again Mark and family for hosting and making all of us feel so welcome.
----Pat

1982 Diesel Pup, 2wd 5 spd, longbed QRP ----Daily Driver
1998 Diesel F-250, 4x4, SC, longbed QRO
1993 Davis Cortez --22 ft saltwater fishing boat

trooper T/diesel

Postby trooper T/diesel » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:51 pm

puttputtinpup wrote:The pictures look great. I need to see more!! Did anybody get a close up shot of the hats?
Andy

i tride to get a pic of the hats, but i need the speshal USB cord to post the pics.
its a 2:30 hour drive to go get it.
soot fart wrote:if god had intended for us to drive automatics, he wouldn't have given us two feet

rust free frame 1981 4wd luv for sale no engine\trans Cliky to see

hearsthe
weather forecast for NW OR
10 Commandments of Hypermiling

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:15 pm

trooper T/diesel wrote:
puttputtinpup wrote:The pictures look great. I need to see more!! Did anybody get a close up shot of the hats?
Andy

i tride to get a pic of the hats, but i need the speshal USB cord to post the pics.

Way to go!! :roll: Just kidding :lol:
Andy

trooper T/diesel

Postby trooper T/diesel » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:40 pm

puttputtinpup wrote:
trooper T/diesel wrote:
Andy

Way to go!! :roll: Just kidding :lol:
Andy

puttputtinpup you are going to like my suprize.
it will take me a while to get it posted though.
its in a funny format.
now dont ask me what it is becuse; its not a suprize if i tell. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
soot fart wrote:if god had intended for us to drive automatics, he wouldn't have given us two feet

hearsthe

trooper T/diesel

Postby trooper T/diesel » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:15 pm

Andy
Attachments
SANY0858.JPG
theres the hat still in the origanal box.

hearsthe

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:02 pm

Man, they look great! Thanks for the pic.
Andy

Cronk

Postby Cronk » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:38 pm

Mark and Teresa were wonderful hosts to say the least. It was agreat location and beautiful drive through the mountains. I had a great time meeting everyone and I've never seen so many nice rust free Pups in one place before in my life!

Great pictures by the way Paul!
"Tougher that the world's toughest roads. Isuzu Driving into your future."

RLJ
Isuzu vehicle(s): JDM Isuzu Trooper Rodeo 4JG2 Turbo Diesel 3.1L Engine

Postby RLJ » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:27 pm

What Kind of milage did all of you get with your pups on this trip thanks RLJ
overland47 wrote:I can't believe nobody beat me too it.....

Here's a few pics of the meet.... More will trickle in as everyone gets back home. Paul was the main camera man and had to have taken a few hundred pics.... those will be up for everyone's enjoyment soon.

All I can say is it was a blast. Mark and Teresa are AWESOME hosts, and it could not have been better. The only complaint I have is that there was not enough hours in the day, it went by way too fast.

It was a lot of fun meeting everybody and putting some faces to the names. It was neat seeing everybody's trucks and how we've all made them unique in one way or another. You couldn't ask for a better group of people. Another thing that amazed me is how many other interests we had in common other than Isuzu's. I'm looking forward to next year already.... :mrgreen:

I definitely need cruise control before I attempt another 800 mile round trip in the Pup again...... lol. This was the first trip more than 50 miles one way for my truck since I built it. I'm happy to say it went flawless. 29 mpg going down and 33 mpg coming back. Never did find a hill that would slow it down..... or even really make it work hard for that matter..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CIMG0494 (Small).JPG

CIMG0495 (Small).JPG

CIMG0496 (Small).JPG

CIMG0499 (Small).JPG
1984 Isuzu PU'P Red 2.2 Diesel 5 Speed Runs great !

Return to “West Coast U.S.”