West Coast Meet Weather...

If you're on the West Coast or close to it, please make sure your "Location" is filled out in your forum profile. Larry (quicknotslow) is hoping to send out PMs regarding plans for this.
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: West Coast Meet Weather...

Post by JoeIsuzu »

JoeIsuzu wrote:Waaaaah waaaaah waaaaah! :cry:

:roll: My son and I drove 600 miles one way, in one day to the Charlotte meet, and of course, 600 back, also in one day. IN the P'up.

No sympathy from me, guys! :lol:

Jack
Then
trooper T/diesel wrote:YOUR TELLING ME YOU DID THAT IN UNDER 24HOURS?

i better start stocking up on parts to sell :lol:
No, we spent Friday and Saturday nights with friends in Concord, and visited a church in Spartanburg on Sunday morning. We headed home right after that.

Jack
SkyBluePup

Post by SkyBluePup »

JoeIsuzu wrote:Waaaaah waaaaah waaaaah! :cry:

:roll: My son and I drove 600 miles one way, in one day to the Charlotte meet, and of course, 600 back, also in one day. IN the P'up.

No sympathy from me, guys! :lol:

Jack
:lol:

Oh, I probably could have done the trip, but I would've had to turn around and leave as soon as I got there - that wouldn't have been fun at all :( .

Besides, that "7 hr" would be assuming I could drive there non-stop! Bringing the wife along just adds even more time; road trips with women are never straight forward. Seems like we're always making more stops than we need...

*looks over shoulder;* :shock: :mrgreen:
Ok, she's not reading what I'm typing...

:lol:

Anyway...
Joking aside, things just didn't work out for us this time. I really do hope to make it to the next one (or maybe one a little closer?).
So... Any more pictures or stories? Cool exchanges of tips, tricks or ideas that don't get mentioned on the board? Or did I miss a thread somewhere?

-Russ
'84 P'up 1.9L 4-cyl gas, 2wd, SB.
-Russ
overland47

Post by overland47 »

Russ and all-

We'll get another thread going with full details soon. There were a lot of pics taken and a lot of stories to tell. As the pics start to roll in, we'll get it all up here. Be patient :mrgreen:
-Anthony

Image Image
Twin_Stacks

Post by Twin_Stacks »

That meet did look fun, wish I could have been there.
Jared
1986 Isuzu Pup diesel, 5spd, 3" stacks, custom flat bed