I think I might make it

If you're on the West Coast or close to it, please make sure your "Location" is filled out in your forum profile. Larry (quicknotslow) is hoping to send out PMs regarding plans for this.
jimmykat

I think I might make it

Post by jimmykat »

I am thinking about making it to the meet. I don't think I will drive my pup. It is a long ways for the old girl. Do I need to contact someone to let them know?. I plan on staying in the motel. I am coming from Salem if anyone is interested in hitching a ride PM me. Scott
arrowmntdiesel

Re: I think I might make it

Post by arrowmntdiesel »

Scott,

That is great news! Salem is about 3 hours to the North on Interstate 5. I believe the there will be a few other people coming down from the North. Of course it's your descision on bringing the Pup, but there will be lots of talent and knowledge here and would be a good opportunity to get some issue looked at. Pup or No Pup, your still welcome!

Thanks for making contact.

Mark
AAS degree Diesel Technology 2014, 15 yrs Isuzu Pup diesels. Owner: Arrow-Mountain Diesel services & Arrow-Mnt Windows, Medford, OR. Love God! One Marriage-One Wife, 2 awesome young ladies as my kids. Happily Married for 30+ years. One Blessed Man!
puttputtinpup

Post by puttputtinpup »

jimmykat wrote:I am thinking about making it to the meet. I don't think I will drive my pup. It is a long ways for the old girl. Do I need to contact someone to let them know?. I plan on staying in the motel. I am coming from Salem if anyone is interested in hitching a ride PM me. Scott

Come on, Scott. She'll make it! She's got some good push rods in her imported from NC :wink:
I hope you guys have a great time. It would be nice if we could link the meet with a live feed via Skype, or something. Just wishful thinking....
Andy
Spacecabdiesel

Post by Spacecabdiesel »

WHERE IS THE MEET? WHAT MOTEL?
Spacecabdiesel
quicknotslow

Post by quicknotslow »

Spacecabe,

Look at Your PM
Larry