West Coast Meet Date

If you're on the West Coast or close to it, please make sure your "Location" is filled out in your forum profile. Larry (quicknotslow) is hoping to send out PMs regarding plans for this.
quicknotslow

West Coast Meet Date

Post by quicknotslow »

West Coast Meet Date is set for Oct 25 and 26 of this Year. It will be at Mark's (arrowmntdiesel) Ranch. It's located in Medford, Oregon. So set the dates for a fum time.
Larry

1982 LONG BED DIESEL
1986 TURBO SPACE CAB With 59034 Miles
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Re: West Coast Meet Date

Post by JoeIsuzu »

quicknotslow wrote:West Coast Meet Date is set for Oct 25 and 26 of this Year. It will be at Mark's (arrowmntdiesel) Ranch. It's located in Medford, Oregon. So set the dates for a fum time.

For those of us who can't make it, I hope there are plenty of photos and video.

Jack
CabezonBD

Post by CabezonBD »

I will put that down on my calender. Bar any unexpected emergency, I will be driving from the Bay Area up there probably leave sometime Friday the 24th. Anyone up for a "convoy"?
----Pat

1982 Diesel Pup, 2wd 5 spd, longbed QRP ----Daily Driver
1998 Diesel F-250, 4x4, SC, longbed QRO
1993 Davis Cortez --22 ft saltwater fishing boat
arrowmntdiesel

Post by arrowmntdiesel »

This is the first date that we have thrown out there and it is far enough away that should give plenty of opportunity to plan for it. Kids will be back in school, so a short vacation I'm sure they will enjoy.

Any involvement from other members in the planing and exacution of this project would be much appriciated. Start thinking now and posting ideas that we can build upon. We all want this to be fun and a valuable time spent together.

Thanks Larry for keeping the ball rolling.

Mark
AAS degree Diesel Technology 2014, 15 yrs Isuzu Pup diesels. Owner: Arrow-Mountain Diesel services & Arrow-Mnt Windows, Medford, OR. Love God! One Marriage-One Wife, 2 awesome young ladies as my kids. Happily Married for 30+ years. One Blessed Man!
quicknotslow

Post by quicknotslow »

Pat,

That's a big 10-4 good buddy. :lol: I hope that My health improves so I can make it also.

Any ideas Will be open to make this a fun time for all the Members and there Families. Thanks to Mark for letting Us Meet and camp on His Family's Ranch. Evey body is welcome to come with or with out Your Isuzu's. If Your Isuzu can't be there bring some photos.
Larry

1982 LONG BED DIESEL
1986 TURBO SPACE CAB With 59034 Miles
ThreeEyedBandit

Post by ThreeEyedBandit »

Sweet its happening!!!! I will be there and if there is anything I can do to help let me know.
arrowmntdiesel

Post by arrowmntdiesel »

Thanks Matt,

I will keep you informed on the happenings and I'm sure we can use your help. It was great to meet with you this week also. Thanks for making the effort to stop in at the shop.

To the rest of the board... Matt realy did find a nice turboD truck!

Mark
AAS degree Diesel Technology 2014, 15 yrs Isuzu Pup diesels. Owner: Arrow-Mountain Diesel services & Arrow-Mnt Windows, Medford, OR. Love God! One Marriage-One Wife, 2 awesome young ladies as my kids. Happily Married for 30+ years. One Blessed Man!
Cronk

Post by Cronk »

Is this set in stone? I have to go to a wedding that weekend...... :x
"Tougher that the world's toughest roads. Isuzu Driving into your future."
arrowmntdiesel

Post by arrowmntdiesel »

Joe,

You are the first one to even comment on the date. As far as I am concerned, it is movable, but I am wanting more comments from other members reguarding the date. It is up for discussion here..........!

Thanks,
Mark
CabezonBD

Post by CabezonBD »

Come on West Coasters.....Lets get some talk and hype about this!!!!! A great chance to help and share our experiences with these classics. This date works finr for me, but I am open to a change in the date.
----Pat

1982 Diesel Pup, 2wd 5 spd, longbed QRP ----Daily Driver
1998 Diesel F-250, 4x4, SC, longbed QRO
1993 Davis Cortez --22 ft saltwater fishing boat
Paul

Post by Paul »

OK. Here I am and I am planning to be there. The date is good for me but I could change as well. Hope we get a good turnout.

Paul
'84 P'UP 2 wd diesel, 5 spd with 0.78 fifth gear and differential back to 3.73.
puttputtinpup

Post by puttputtinpup »

Sounds great! Keep the ball rollin'. I'd love to see Oregon, but.... :(
Andy
JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Post by JoeIsuzu »

puttputtinpup wrote:Sounds great! Keep the ball rollin'. I'd love to see Oregon, but.... :(
Andy
Me too. If I could afford the trip, it's still football season. I'm not planning to miss any of my son's games.

Jack
arrowmntdiesel

Post by arrowmntdiesel »

Great Paul!

I'm hoping to hear from a few other members on the date. I have no problem changing the date if Joe is the only one commenting on it. I'm flexable during that time of the year. But like Jack, I don't want to miss any of our highschool football games. I'm expecting another run at the title again.

Mark
Rusty Pup

Pupstock

Post by Rusty Pup »

I am requesting the time off for the meet. Should I brew up some Pup Pilsner for the event?
1985 Diesel Pup LB (Rusty)
1982 Diesel Pup LB