West Coast Meet Date

If you're on the West Coast or close to it, please make sure your "Location" is filled out in your forum profile. Larry (quicknotslow) is hoping to send out PMs regarding plans for this.
arrowmntdiesel

Re: West Coast Meet Date

Postby arrowmntdiesel » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:12 pm

Del Norte county!

You're not to far away at all and will have the best drive of any of us! :wink: That Smith river canyon road is an awsomely beautiful road to drive any time of year! Looking forward to the get together and meeting everyone that can come.

Mark
AAS degree Diesel Technology 2014, 10 yrs Isuzu Pup diesels. Owner: Arrow-Mountain Diesel services & Arrow-Mnt Windows, Medford, OR. Love God! One Marriage-One Wife, 2 awesome young ladies as my kids. Happily Married for 25+ years. One Blessed Man!

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:47 am

Jack, is there a way to create an additional column in the members section that will reflect at least the state that member is from? We could more easily manage an email list, couldn't we? You guys up there in the N.West, jump on this opportunity to get together!! I know Mark will host a terrific meet.
Andy

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Postby JoeIsuzu » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:17 am

puttputtinpup wrote:Jack, is there a way to create an additional column in the members section that will reflect at least the state that member is from?
Besides the "Location" field?

Jack

Cronk

Postby Cronk » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:31 pm

I'm game, just not on that date.

Maybe early October?

I'm only an hour and a half south of Larry, so we can convoy together. :twisted:
"Tougher that the world's toughest roads. Isuzu Driving into your future."

arrowmntdiesel

Postby arrowmntdiesel » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:07 pm

Joe,

I'm up for moving the date up one weekend if that means you can attend. I don't want to get to early October due to fire season and also I need the time to prepare. BTW, How is your target shot with a firearm? :?: :wink:

Mark
AAS degree Diesel Technology 2014, 10 yrs Isuzu Pup diesels. Owner: Arrow-Mountain Diesel services & Arrow-Mnt Windows, Medford, OR. Love God! One Marriage-One Wife, 2 awesome young ladies as my kids. Happily Married for 25+ years. One Blessed Man!

Cronk

Postby Cronk » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:25 am

That may work, I need to check, I think I have company at some point in the month. I suppose I could just tell them where to find the keys to the house. I'll let you know.

As for my shot? Uh, how broad is the side of your barn?

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:11 am

JoeIsuzu wrote:
puttputtinpup wrote:Jack, is there a way to create an additional column in the members section that will reflect at least the state that member is from?
Besides the "Location" field?

Jack

I don't see a "location" field when I click on "members". In addition to an added column, perhaps the option of sorting not only by 1st letter of user name, but also by state. Maybe your console if different being the admin. Don't know.
Andy

JoeIsuzu
Site Admin
Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!

Postby JoeIsuzu » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:10 am

puttputtinpup wrote:I don't see a "location" field when I click on "members". In addition to an added column, perhaps the option of sorting not only by 1st letter of user name, but also by state. Maybe your console if different being the admin. Don't know.
Andy
Oh, THAT "members section". I was thinking of the profile section that's underneath the author's name on every post. Yeah, that would be really helpful if we could search by location.

Jack

94 Pup

Postby 94 Pup » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:24 pm

I'm another bay area pup owner. I'm down for a convoy if i get her running in time. Newborn baby is sapping all my parts money
1.Raise boost until headgasket blown
2.Back off slightly

Cronk

Postby Cronk » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:28 pm

Well, sounds like the company won't be coming so I'll be free to do the trek!

Larry? You game?

94Pup, your welcome to ride along if you like. I'll be in a Trooper instead of a Pup. I will have plenty of space.

quicknotslow

Postby quicknotslow » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:30 pm

Joe,

Good to talk to You today. You know if the old back is right to go I'll be there. So far Pat You and Paul and I are in the pack to drive up there. All are welcome to join Us for the ride. If any body wants to ride, Im sure some body has room to join the fun. If I can't drive by then. I ride along with one of You.
Larry

1982 LONG BED DIESEL
1986 TURBO SPACE CAB With 59034 Miles

Cronk

Postby Cronk » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:28 am

Good chat Larry, you know, if your back isn't right, we'll strap you on a body board and throw you on the roof if we have to!

Red0ktober

Postby Red0ktober » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:30 pm

I can't say anything for sure on the date, but my I-Mark Diesel is always ready for a trip. If I have the time...

edit: I can say something about the date. I am scheduled to be "on-call" that weekend. Also the 1st weekend. and some weekend in there I'll be out fishin'. I think the weekend prior (18th) would work for me.
'90 Isuzu Trooper LS - 3.4L GM V6 with MPFI
'81 Isuzu I-Mark LS Diesel - sold :(

quicknotslow

Postby quicknotslow » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:28 pm

Cronk wrote:Good chat Larry, you know, if your back isn't right, we'll strap you on a body board and throw you on the roof if we have to!

Just gag Me and gas it :lol: Oh don't foget eye protection.
Larry

1982 LONG BED DIESEL
1986 TURBO SPACE CAB With 59034 Miles

puttputtinpup

Postby puttputtinpup » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:13 am

You guys up there have a new member jimmykat (Scott) who lives in Salem, OR who is in the process of trying to rebuild his c223. I've invited him to your meet in October, so you guys twist his arm a little, make him feel welcome and get him some help.... :wink:
Andy

Return to “West Coast U.S.”