bay area pup meet

If you're on the West Coast or close to it, please make sure your "Location" is filled out in your forum profile. Larry (quicknotslow) is hoping to send out PMs regarding plans for this.
esopie

bay area pup meet

Post by esopie »

just puting this out there...it would be soooo cool if we had a bay area pup meet...i live in santa cruz and it would be awesome to see a pup meet here in town (or somewhere close)...i'm pretty sure there are pup owners in the area so let me know. :mrgreen:
2.5" exhaust, high flow n1 style muffler, weber 32 36, lowered on torsion and blocks, welded diff=fun
arrowmntdiesel

Re: bay area pup meet

Post by arrowmntdiesel »

I would make the trip down for sure. Paul and his son Galen are close by and I would love to meet Shagpal as well and I would even make an invitation to his exporter buddy. Let's see where this goes.

Mark
AAS degree Diesel Technology 2014, 15 yrs Isuzu Pup diesels. Owner: Arrow-Mountain Diesel services & Arrow-Mnt Windows, Medford, OR. Love God! One Marriage-One Wife, 2 awesome young ladies as my kids. Happily Married for 30+ years. One Blessed Man!
mac

Post by mac »

Count me in, I'm always looking for an excuse for a road trip.
esopie

Post by esopie »

i live in beautiful santa cruz california and it would so cool to see a bunch of pups cruisin around...
2.5" exhaust, high flow n1 style muffler, weber 32 36, lowered on torsion and blocks, welded diff=fun
quicknotslow

Post by quicknotslow »

I NEED TO COME TO SALINAS TO PICK UP SOME OF MY MOTORCYCLES AND PARTS. SO IF IT CAN BE SET UP WITH A DATE I'D LIKE TO JOIN THE FUN! :mrgreen: I CAN DRIVR MY 84 UP THERE.
Larry

1982 LONG BED DIESEL
1986 TURBO SPACE CAB With 59034 Miles
skyjack

Post by skyjack »

I'd love to join in, but my P'up is in Palmdale, Ca, just north of L.A.
I'm in Santa Clara every other weekend, but I don't dare drive the ol' pickup that far. Ya know, or else the wheels might fly off, or the drive shaft will detach and PoGo me into the California Aquiduct.... You laugh, it happend before.

But, I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Ken, 81' 4x4 multi shades of rust.
Skyjack, 1981 Isuzu P'up 4x4, white/rust