- Site Admin
- Posts: 20285
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:11 am
- Location: Germantown (next to Elvistown), TN
- Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!
Now, if you're asking what aftermarket turbo and manifolds to get, someone else will have to answer that one.
- Official Sensei, IsuzuPup Dōjō
- Posts: 2456
- Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:00 pm
- Location: ATLANTA GA
warihayd wrote:they have turbo diesel pup. do u think i could adapt the turbo etccc... to a gasser 2.3
START LOOKING FOR AND 86 -89 IMPULSE REAR DRIVE TURBO, CAR AND THE COMPLETE TURBO WILL BOLT RIGHT ON TO THE 2.3 , BUT YOU MAY HAVE A PROB WITH THE CARB, THEY DONT LIKE TURBOS VERY MUCH ,JERRY
- Regular Member
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:28 am
- Location: Florence, AZ
- Isuzu vehicle(s): 1986 Isuzu Trooper II diesel
Centerforce dual-friction clutch
w/ 81 C223, needs a turbo!