This is the place to discuss DIESEL engine modifications.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Regular Member
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:13 pm
- Location: Heathsville, Va
- Isuzu vehicle(s): 86 c223t P'up
Had plans of swapping my c223t into a trooper, but that fell thru. Pulled the engine out of my 2wd spacecab pup due to a completely rotten frame. Love the little truck and especially the engine, used it as my daily driver for a while. Was wondering of anyone has put one in a mazda 2200. Reason I ask is because one of my employees has about ten of those and I can probably get a decent one for free to put that motor in if possible. Of course anything is possible but I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this. Thanks in advance!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:11 am
- Location: Germantown (next to Elvistown), TN
- Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!
I've always thought the '84 (or was it '85 when the body style changed?) Mazda B series was a copycat of the P'up. We do have at lease one member who has done this swap, but I don't recall who it was.