The place to discuss problems and routine maintenance questions and tips that are NOT specifically diesel-related.
- Regular Member
- Posts: 227
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:15 pm
- Location: Dorrigo nsw OZ
- Isuzu vehicle(s): spacecab diesel Holden rodeo 1993
Are these 5spd MSG gearboxes really that rare? I've got access to a few of them over here in australia and could round them up if the price was right. We're shipping a container back to the states in about 10 months so it won't help OGC. What would people be willing to pay for a good diesel MSG 5spd 4wd box? I've also got lots of MUA diesel 5speed 4wd boxes here too. Not sure if they would work in this scenario.
converted '86 diesel spacecab
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19583
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:11 am
- Location: Germantown (next to Elvistown), TN
- Isuzu vehicle(s): Original owner, '83 LS Diesel, 5-spd, 2wd, Long Bed, restoration in progress!
So did you get the transmission issue sorted out? This is your truck, right?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests