i finally replaced my Belltech shocks

Whether it's up high or draggin', this is the place to discuss anything related to body and suspension modifications for street or offroad use.
hagasn

i finally replaced my Belltech shocks

Postby hagasn » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:34 pm

i finally replaced my front Belltech shocks. surprisingly the shocks were still functional and not blown as i suspected. i took her to the grocery store and noticed an improvement. this was long overdue. if i remember right i lowered my truck in 1997 and soon after that i installed the Belltech's LOL
Attachments
IMG_3064.JPG
i am the original owner of a 91 Isuzu pickup. the rebuilt motor was bored .040 over with a Calmini camshaft and gemini turbo kit with intercooler. power to the wheels is handled by a centerforce gold clutch.

Nevilleman
Isuzu vehicle(s): 1991 Reg Cab S/B 302/AOD Conversion 1989 Reg Cab S/B 1974 Chevy Luv Re Cab S/B

Re: i finally replaced my Belltech shocks

Postby Nevilleman » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:51 am

I have a 1991 2wd that I put a 302 and AOD transmission in. I installed 1" lowering blocks in the rear. I had already purchased new rear shocks. I am now thinking I should buy a rear shock that will accommodate the 1" lowering block. I was wondering if these shocks are for lowered trucks. I contacted a company on-line about these shocks but the were not helpful at all. Can you give me any advice?