Page 1 of 1

center caps?

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:01 pm
by SteelJM1
Hey guys. Ive been searching and searching and can't find any information as to whether the 95 era trucks with the 14" wheels had centercaps. If not, is there any aftermarket place that sells them? I'm looking to get a Crager-like set

Just a simple metal cap that will fit over the kingpin area of the front, and have the flat flange in the back match.